Thursday, December 21, 2006

jus randomly

love is not everything but there is nuthing without love...
something i read a long time back but touched my heart
forever ... today in remorse i understand the true meaning
of what it meant..what promises r , y is maturity the word
which take one from one plane to the next of existence in
relationships..

I realise this all but no one to share with all day lost
in my thoughts, caring nuthing much about the world
i sit n wonder n work...an utmost confusion of all times..
sets in but its jus am enjoyin a feeling gone yet i am holding
sometimes i believe i am holding time in my hands...

mad i sound .. may be mad i am crazy insane...be it anything
in the mix of humdrums of my existence of the kid n the man
the materialistic stuff seems soo vague to me , all the intangible
seems all i have...i dont know i am back to the mellow of my existence

i feel the trembles of fustrations and irritations all around
some seem to affect rest jus a passe i wonder i am cold stone again
but this time i can feel my heart beating n i am more alive..may be
in thoughts but somewhat i can feel a change, an infinite influence
of a woman who is there but still not..

thoughts , people and my world .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know what...it really touched me at first that u remember all that..and the next sec i felt proud of you..and then it got mixed..it made me really really sad....and then there was a bit of hope...but in the end there was your world..and it felt far, far away..
i know it might sound a bit vague but u wanted a comment and this is the only thing i could say right after reading this...you take care...and u know what...not everything has to come from the outside...it has to come from within...and you have to make it happen...take care sweet kid..
love,

Anonymous said...

prithvi bhai!!!
takin bout love ,,,maturity,,,hmmmm
hmmmm hmmmmmm
love , maturity n stuff all this is make belive..
u knw the way god is,,,
we all believe in it( I mean some of us)
its just an another escape route n of the most dignified and easiest...
u wanna escape n wanna be alice in la la land,,,fall in love ...
makes lil sense to me ...
its all bout chemicals in mind,..;)
so chill mar

A Dash of Ash said...

read ur blog after quite some tym today...somehow..always find u exactly where u were..and yet a step beyond where u had stood earlier...nice work....gud to knw therez a woman who can inspire u to love...all the best..wishing ya all happiness :)