Friday, January 06, 2012

Rock

Born as a rock with a mind of our own
wasted away in the times we never owned
the hopes wither as the seasons change
they move with the wind which sways them away
I want to see the stars and feel closer
although they lie a million light years away
they are all I have held on to with the changing times dithering me away
A lot of ages have passed for I to end up here all this way
unlearning to pain to enduring fresh courage to torment another age
The journey within and soul without leaves me hollow
a quest still remains to find a place, where I can be home again
find a passion for the rock to roll and find its own way
Winds have moved, the tides have worked cutting the rock
in its own way, all I know I can't shaped like the millions
who sway and wash every passing day 

No comments: