Thursday, December 12, 2013

where

Where are those innocent smiles
where are the moments under the sun
where are the nights under the star lit sky
did i rush and run to forget and miss all of these
where is the moments to stare at the camel in the desert for hours
where are the long walks on the mountain paths where is the fun of discovering a broken chruch in the wild
where are shadows of the sun and leaves playing why dont I see them anymore
where is the beauty where I just dont get to see where is my smile which i have not smiled looking at something simple and beautiful why dont i see the colours anymore why is the sky looking soo depressing to me where is the beauty of the sky under which i live why are there only corners and not the centre of the room why are these edges where i read to fall off where are the paths which inspired to make me see beauty! 

No comments: