Wednesday, August 24, 2005

dont know?

tears trickle when the feeling of emptiness comes into
the insecured soul..the heart and the mind feels the
vaccum which sucks the happiness and joy out of life
all seems soo dull the star studded clear sky...
the rain pouring down hard on a moonless night and
in the haze which it creates all around...spending time
in silence of life.....the reassurance of beauty of life
looses meaning...all this silence has brought me closer
to myself but far away from the world the realilty i belong!
virtuality is my world but the world is of glass shatters
with a small tinkle its balance is my creation..........
where space is none...how long shall i live in duality
of life .. stuck between somewhere in virtuality and
realility....lost into my own lies i have forgotten the truth.
my existence questions existence for the truth without
an answer i stand.... in a world although being mine is
never mine

1 comment:

A Dash of Ash said...

You've put my thoughts into your words, prithvi. So amazingly true, yet so seldom realized. Virtual world...and the real world. Both belong to me ,yet I can never be a part of the real world 'coz i don't wanna go out of the virtual one. Or maybe 'coz i can't seem to go out from the virtual world. It's so much better...lost in a world where there is no impurity, no suffering, no destiny , no future...It is of glass, yet the comfort it gives...is not possible in this real world...