Wednesday, August 31, 2005

wondering

sometimes i feel and i wonder and i think .... why cant i be a kid again the world shall be soo different no hurry no competition could have wet my pants and dont have to take the pain to go to the loo.. life is soo simple food is a tear away and loads of people jus for me at my disposal ... i wonder the purity of my mind and thoughts wont have to depends of ciggrates or worry abt being lonely thought seems to be kiddish but i want to be a kid again .....kid coz i am pure and i can make my self up again the way i want to be i am the potter and i am clay... i jus wonder hope n think....

1 comment:

A Dash of Ash said...

Here I bring you to to world today , Prithvi. I am supposed to be a kid and I face competition everyday , everywhere , in everything that I do and in everything that I don't do. Perhaps if we could all be three years old and eat candy all day...that may be different. Dunno. I feel the same way.