Thursday, September 01, 2005

the prey!

lost somewhere in the haze of life
my vision searches for light in the
smog! the feeling of being stoned
always and mind always being lost . i am
lost into the virtual space of time.
feels damn odd and the harsh realities
are too difficult for my heart to accept and
my ego to live with facts which my mind
doesnt aknowledge..life is an odd mystery.
lies have become more important than
the reality which is realitvely my own
creation ... which is a cobwebb on which the
path of my own i have forgotten i am stuck
into my own trap...my own web i am the prey
and the predator! ..thoughts of which are a
nightmare to many but adventure to me....
hallucinations of a better future make me
forget the pain and help me move deeper into
my own quicksand into my own grave...
well with all this illusions hallucination
and adventure i live into this odd mystery of life
dont know when shall all these going phases of
nightmares shall be over being whatever i am
enjoying sarcastic is all i have become in the
irony of life

1 comment:

Manee said...

hi Prithvi,
it was nice to see your comment on my blog...well I went through your few articles...they reflect that you are really very sensitive and emotional kinda guy...
well abt me being emotional more and idealistic less...i would say that for me defnitely my ideals are more important that is my moral principles(which i call ideals). Though i dont appear to be so affected by my emotions on the surface, deep down i feel virtually everything...any ways
you keep posting and dont forget to comment on my posts as well...its great to see this family grow... :-)
looking forward to kno more about you...