Saturday, September 24, 2005

hope

wandering on the road on a long moonless night
searching for a light have past the months unknown
where time was one thing which i couldnt keep track
of ...

today i see a light, a ray of hope,its not my illusion
for this time coz this ray is not my lie.. not my cobwebb
the ray is the ray of love for my own soul , the hope
to see a bright new day and where horizon doesnt exist
coz i stand on it all beyond is the beauty i see

happiness holds no bound for me words are something
which i cant place!!!!!

2 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

hey prithvi...
um really really happy for you...this is it prithvi..use the slightest ray of hope ..the slightest sign of love ..and stand up. stand up to the world..live ..live for urself..
'coz u have a life that must have a purpose that will not and shall not be decided by anyone else...
take care
fanny

Manee said...

hi prithvi
i know im commenting after soo... long but tellya wat? ur a person who takes immense pride in being stubborn...lol!;-D
well through my mail, this was the ray of hope i was talking about but i guess u dont like it wen ppl advise you rt?you want to find way yourself, thats gud! Thats y that day i decided i shudn't get too personal with you, however i wud say my concern was really harmless...
take care n keep posting
manee