Thursday, September 22, 2005

life seems to stop at the thought of her in my mind .. the ears today long to hear her voice and feel the ripples of her laughter in my heart and running a vibe of happiness in my soul... the eyes long to see the smile on her face.. so far from her she just seems to be near around my existence which stands soo worthless without her presence.. guessing someday she shall understand the importance of her laugh her smiles her scolding
and those long talks to eternity .... she knows i am nothing without her but hate is something which can tear the purest of relationship apart today i stand with the memories of the smiles and joy supposin the best days of my existence.. which somewhat i long to forget but simply cant .. hoping a time machine could take me back and i would have jus froze the moment for ever.......

1 comment:

Manee said...

yes...the very thought of your loved one is so divine!