Sunday, September 04, 2005

!!!???!!!!

sittin by the window of the bus thoughts stroming thru my head
thinking abt this things and things beyond looking at the sky the
passing fort and the feelin the granduer of the past looking at things
which go unnoticed suddenly the kid in me comes to me ask me
questions and what if i cud be god for a day ? what wud i have done
what if i could touch the sky ? what if i cud cuddle in my moms lap
and go off to sleep ? what if there were no fears ? what if there were
no pain ? what if i never had to grow up? what if the world wasnt the
same as its today? what if my mom loved me always i cud give her the
happieness i gave the day i was born??what if she cud wish me on
on all my birthdays? what if i havent had my first ciggrate
when i was 14?? what if i never feel in love with the wrong
girl everytime???? and too many thoughts between all these thoughts the
beautiful stars and the moon made me close to my reality......of my existence

2 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

Your mom will always love you Prithvi, no matter what you do , or where she is. It is the only form of luv thats pure, in the world today.In this poem of urs, I've seen the kid in u , who wants to be held, cared and luved for...Who knows that there are bad things in the world but wants to forget all thats bad just to feel the purity of the joy that u felt wen you were young.In ur poem , I've seen a reflection of my own loneliness...As long as you know that the child in u is not dead, u'll sail thru everything. Writing , will help u a lot in these times...just know that there are other people who feel lke u..others who will never see u the way the world sees u.They'll see u the way u want to be seen..understand you, the way u want to be understood...thru this blog...
Take care

Manee said...

prithvi...
Its really true what you have written...we admit it or not but we all have this hidden desire to be a kid again...to be cuddled in our mom's lap...to go outside and play like we never had any responsibilities... to say all the things that come in our heart without caring for the consequences... to laugh out loud without worrying how it may sound...to jump up and down on the chairs of our classroom as we did in nursery school...to play with dolls and toytrains once again...to talk with our imaginary friend who just couldn't stop munching food...to go running to grandma and hug her close when she narrates one of her stories of how she used to get scolded by her own mother...to dance in the rain that poured from the sky without worrying abut our clothes...just like a kid once again...lost in our own innocent world quite unknowing the harsh realities of life...
I thank you prithvi as through this post you reminded me of my beautiful childhood. Thanx!