Saturday, September 03, 2005

run - this was written way back in 2005 lying in my drafts...

through the various accomplishment in my existence
which not being soo great was somewhat amazing to
me i feel kinda hollow from inside this is not me this
is not my world this not where i belong sick of telling
myself this is what i am this what best for me i am
sick of it!! fustration in building up but i have no way
to go.. i am stuck in a trap in shoes which are not mine
i have left complaining but i cant stop the tears which
silently killing me .. i dont want to waste myself to weed
ciggrates and boose and to people who dont mean anything
to me nor here in my existence into here.. i am sick of duality
duality of thoughts personality playing hide and seek from
myself was all this i am alive for i dont want end anything but
i cant starting anything new.. coz new is beyond me the
mono way of life is killing me... the ordinary is not me
nor i am the exception i am in the world where there is
no one but me .. its not lonliless from people its the
lonliless from dreams and wants and desires of the heart
which doesnt think before dreams killing me... whats the point
dying everyday selling out my heart for a penny in my point
i feel jus to leave and run n run far...
and run that would never end....

No comments: