Wednesday, September 07, 2005

slut

a slut to the worl i stand where my
body is not the only thing which is
up for a sale but a piece of my soul
so close to my heart and amazing
treat for the animals who roam
around me in the shades of humanity
relish this the most....i live by selling
a part of soul my dreams my happiness
to beathe air around and drink the
purity of water and to feel intox of life
but its my blood which i drink and its
my own flesh which i eat ....................
a slut i stand have seen the animal in
all relationship around and the horrid
face under the masks of society
purity of love which stand a bloody
deal to all .... people pay me and fuck me
and fuck the happiness of my life coz i
am for sale a slut who has forgotten
everything about himself and has given
love to undeserved jus for the lifeless money
which adds life into this soul dying
all for money has left me and my
world in the prostitution of life!

4 comments:

Manee said...

A very poignant and evocative description...I just loved it prithvi! Its just so incredible how you could keep yourself at THAT place and describe the whole thing...your words amaze me really! you certainly are an intense man!

Manee said...

:-)

Manee said...

Hey ya prithvi...
Well Even I was a bit touched while writing the last part of the poem, so I was not surprised at your comment...By the way, I have felt that you really need someone to share your innermost feelings with, I'm no special otherwise,but trust me on this if you ever want that burst out,you wanna share those things which you presume noone would understand,I will be there for you... :-)
Although there are so many members of this blog family, you can tell it to ne-one,its up to you,but let me just tell you that I wanna know you, really!
I'll wait for your mail
manee

Anonymous said...

The truth will set you free 1
tara