Sunday, April 30, 2006

...

hardest times, the sweetest memories
sweetest times, the hardest to forget!
life is not what seemed before
illusions change with the dimension
of life ... happenings in the madness
of time..like the season they go ....
from the coldest of winter sorrows
to the outbreak of the monsoon....
life changes as it has to but the everytime
adding a different memory ...they all
seem the same.. from a bird eyes views..
wish i was a bird...clouds wud be my home
and the lands my playgroud...the air of
time flowing thru my wings like never
before living memories thru the flap
of my wings...time wud have changed..
good bad ugly would seemed different
wished for wings..the flight of the time
the flight of my life....

6 comments:

Manee said...

pain ful...as always....
love hurts not

Anonymous said...

manee..
this is no way painful...and please stop...promoting ur blog....doesnt solve the purpose of u writting...
which is anyways pretty below standard and lack..the maturity..
xyz

Anonymous said...

hello manee..if u r reading this, then trust me that i have not written that coment over here which says that it has been written by xyz...u know where to find me, ask me n i'll tell you exactly wat..

Manee said...

XYZ,
dear you neednt specify that it wasnt you...i would have known it anyway...you simply cant say this about me...or about anybody for that matter...lol..

anonymous,
i believe you weren't able to comprehend what i meant by the line 'painful..as always'.try reading it again and you will know...hopefully.

and about promoting my blog,I would say its MY blog,MY OWN...and i can write all crap if I please,it is completely the commenter's choice to read it or skip it..But i still fail to understand your motive behind reading my every post,everytime...and then calling it 'below standard'...*sigh*
P.S. its 'lacks maturity and not LACK maturity'.YOu need to work a bit on your grammar.
P.P.S: I know who you are.
P.P.P.S : YOu could have posted this comment on my blog too,i wouldnt have rejected it.

Prithvijit said...

people i have a peacefull blog please dont fight on it..i write not for people jus coz i like writting manee sussh...u be busy with finding ur amazin match;-) take care xyz and manee...

usmani said...

Thanx for the comment... prithvi.. even ur poems r no less by the way. im just a beginner, u seem to be an experienced one... keep it up..