Sunday, November 06, 2005

bird

sometimes i dream or rather day dream all the time
about one thing which i envy soo much a bird
flies free without any bound in the deep
blue sky .. wing wide open the fresh breeze gushing
the face the thought of it gives a high of a life time..
i wish i could play with the coulds .. take a bath in the
fountain ... fly to the most beautiful place on earth
to people i wanted to be and to places where i can jus
relax..coz the world would my play ground a game soo
exciting which excitment can never die out i jus wish
i could be a bird.....to whom there is no boundaries
or no distance too long ... life which i can dream of
seeing the land unknown and sleeping in the calmness
of the moon and stars i dream of a bird ...the bird of reality
the bird of my dreams .....

3 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

I'd love to be a bird to , prith..then we can fly together..watcha say ? And we can call all your frnds (even if you dont wanna call mine !! lol )
and just keep flying forever. Haha..did I tell ya that I REALLY LIKE THIS NEW FORMAT OF YOUR BLOG...LIKE I MEAN REALLY ? It's soo cool...I want it too for my blog and the next time v talk, u're gonna do this to my blog..watever u've done to urs...k buddy ?

P.S. the coolest statement u've made in this new format "i'm outta the ordinary"
I loved it !!!!!!!! I swear...

Anonymous said...

hey pirhvi..
u rite relly well..lol..lyk u dunno dat huh! neways..i think u'll make a better writer or poet anyday..belated happy b'day nd ur dad's fuckin cell is not functionin..nd so is ur numbr not active i guess...
....while distance do us part..u shall always be remembered by a true friend..
..hope u're soon fashioned with those wings of freedom of da bird nd da roots of morality to change but one mind, to move but one heart so dat in the dusk of ur life u can whisper to urself..'i've not lived in vain''....(all dat crap was not intended to b poetic..i swear!!!)lotza luv...

Prithvijit said...

anu
cant u have jus mailed i have u my new cell number sooo many times(mailed)...i do have an email id anu i know it was u always...i was jus a bit hurt:-( u didnt my poems thell what i am what i went thru ... things r same i might be close to pune next year guess u mus read ur mails n then call me u never told me n my dad cell is working i am sure....of it okies
love u
prithvi