Thursday, November 10, 2005

unknown world

the noise of the silence around me
is getting on my nerves for reasons
so unknown rather know but i wont
accept that the vaccum of my own
life is sucking me away from my
smile from what i am rather what
i used to be ! life is not the same
the bird of my dreams seems to be
in a silent sky .. the world where he
is flying in darkness of time and
vision is lost all insecured in the
lapse of vision....the blindness of
the eyes is just not the eyes but of
the mind ... the closing down of it
to all... dont know why but its closed
to the mankind ... but the silence is
a noise who's pain in the ear cant
be explained in words ... of my small
knowledge of my self... things of
happiness i have left in the fear of
being happy and things of sadness
and pain i have taken guess pain
gave me an identity of sorts which
i realise not true coz my mind can
be in pain but the heart cant the
heart see the beauty in everything
stuck into the mystery of time it
doesnt see the ugliness ..............
the bird of my dreams is stuck in
the duality of my mind and the
duality of the crash of the extremeness
of human existence confused between
the illusion myth and the truth
realively my ways of thinking make
them what they are dont know where
i am guess its true i have lost my way
into an unknown world..........!!!!........

3 comments:

Manee said...

Poignant work...
I can see myself in this...

A Dash of Ash said...

hmm.... so like urself..isn't it ? keep writing 'coz i don't talk to u that often these days and i like to read the stuf u've written wen um not talking to u..
take care

simplyme said...

u mirror what i feel so often! heavy stuff but very true!