Saturday, November 05, 2005

life .. of an unknown

today i dont know why an odd thought passes my head
which talks about the dead and the alive and death in
living through in a each and every day of our existence
which is so true..today when i stand blamed by loads of
people that i killed their dreams .. their happiness a
question arouses in my mind am i so bad??? ??????
guess i am pathetic for the whole humanity around me
to even spit of me and go..coz i am dream killer i kill
people internally i harm them coz not i wanted to but jus
like that may be a mistake ... may be i am mistake
hence all the things follows a bloody mistake in my
existence ... somewhere down i keep people away from
me i wanna save more people coz the sound of the silence
of the death n half dead is eating my existence around
i dont know where i can get some peace in the world
where everyone is a man ready to blame the next for
all the bad i have no one else to blame even coz i stand
alone..in the crowd of millions their tounge so allien
their attitude so unknown god when u made me a mistake
then y did u give me eyes to see this indifference and ear
to hear this unbearable silence ... i am alive coz i am
breathing death wont make a difference but i am stuck
cant any one jus free me out of all thiss....................

3 comments:

Chris Lautischer said...

wow... have you considered publishing your work?

Manee said...

Listening to your silent words...the ones you miss out in your writings...something too deep to be put into ink...
From this observation,i deduce one thing...you have been wronged.A deception so deep that it made you lose faith in the almighty God himself.Somehow, you run away the bare truths which makes you assume that its actually the whole world thats running away...
Just stop once prith...and move forward instead of backward...you would see the "light" I talk of.And this will guide you...and you nomore will be a mistake...

A Dash of Ash said...

dear prith
I have nothing to say to you...no good advice...no wisdom...yet I wud say like I've always been saying that there's nothing bad about you...v r all human...v have the right to make mistakes,all of us...n v the potential to realize that v have made them. If then v know that v wudn't like to repeat them, we can choose too learn from them..its the choice we make dat matters. As for your breaking others dreams, I don't believe that. God. yes , God gives us all an oppurtunity to make our dreams cum true...some of us might take it and some of us might not..but nobody, I repeat nobody but we ourselves have the power to break our own dreams..You cannot compensate for others' dreams...things that they want you to do 'coz they didn't do them themselves.
I'd like to say to u wat u said to me - don't ever compensate for your dreams...prith. Listen to what your soul says, inside...you might say"its all fucked up" but inside you know it isn't true...
take care prith...