Tuesday, October 25, 2005

a mistake or the most beautiful mistake i made in my life
i loved a woman, a woman who had it all to make it real
long with me in life but i stood a loser..in the making of
things in life..my first love was gone in the turn of a moment
every colour became dull to me .. the blue sky seemed pain
to me..the illusions of happiness changed to nuthing but
lifelessness ... what went wrong i dont know as usual i have
blamed it on her..but now i see my mistakes but i cant love
someone the way i loved her everything about her she wasnt
great for many but amazing for me..she might just another
female for the world but an angel for me...today i just own
nuthing ..nuthing stands mine in the fight of life i have jus
known to be loose jus loose..and jus somewhat survived
somewhat i feel the day of final assault shall be over..
i shall just stand alone..on my death bed and loads of regret
nuthing more i gona take to hell.....................

3 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

hey prith...
first love cannot be compensated for...but know this..u shall not be alone on ur deathbed..k? and u'll love again..even though u think u won't..u will
take care

Manee said...

Yup...prith I know what you mean.First love is always the first one...and probably the last time we give ourselves so selflessly to another soul.But dont you think that forst love is also the biggest teacher??Whatever happened with you doesn't mean you would be left alone on your death JUST because your first relationship did not turn out well.My words may seem no less than crap,but trust me...you will fall in love again and this time it won't be just love...but a lot more!
take care.

simplyme said...

u own a lot more than u think u do...nd whatever it is...it's priceless! ur lucky that u can luk back at ur first love nd realise where u went wrong some people can't even do that!