Friday, October 21, 2005

......

life is taking me to corners unexpected to a high unknown to a low which is unheard.
where i am stuck who knows.. i have forgotten my way in the path of life..confused i
stand..in middle of somewhere which terrain is somewhat familiars and the people
who move are the same everywhere blood sucking motherfuckers.. arounds me ..
but i stand lost in my own world in my own thoughts..where things are hypothetical
and me the paranoid to hunch to everything i have illusions i have .. but my illusion
are true...reality thinking about many say i am mad.. after years of making my blood
getting sucked by these fucker still my blood is warm and the fire of dreams burn in
me ..sometime in disbelief i look at myself ..where was this years back dormant in
fustration ..and intoxication of life today away from it in the high of myself n friendship
i realise something unknown which is the unknown high and low of life... words are not
enuf to explain thoughts are not enough to think .. mind isnt spiked to to do the undone..
i stand here in a nightmare to many but utopia to me... a bliss of life... what a man
has to loose when he has lost everything .. but still i had loads to loose... my dreams...
the world is not a dream world to many but to me it stand a nightmare..but aint nightmares
dreams ...how long people shall fuck me lies a question which swrill my mind coz its only
in matter of time people get even bored of fuckin the same slut or the slut who has being
fucked every hour of the day and every minute of life.. i am waiting for people fustration
and my rise..today i stand on a unusual state when people have believed that this man is
gone nuthing more to suck...but wrong as they r all these years the fire burn and the warmth
which all humanity cant take cause its invisible to many and visible to some who lies close to
my heart.. and have a place can feel the warmth of it.. all though my heart is pretty empty
loads of room lie there.. but i am happy with all i have them inside this heart they only
make it beautiful and the trust of them ignite the dormant and a feature to fight off the world
its my chance to seduce the bitch called life and never fuck her coz i am playin her game on her
today i am the master and i commander...i am the story teller...its my story its my stage the
world just an actor...

((all though this doesnt make much sense if u can make something out of it post a comment))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Prithvijit,

This is beautiful writing, its good to see the flame inside u still burning...actually its amazing to know people like u are still out there..:)
So u watch it, all Delhi people, coz this kid's got all the passion in the world!
Keep it up, u're simply wonderfull! always a pleasure to read...;)

A Dash of Ash said...

hmmm...i kinda agree with anonymous...besides the fact that u have the flame burning in u ...what matters is that u have the will to dream..and to see those dreams cum true..however hard it may seem...dreams give us a purpose to live for...
and u haven't written all crap...all u need is some more hope...
keep writing coz i like reading..lol...angry for the other day, wid me ? haha..let's see..anyway..u take care..
c ya
saksh...