Saturday, October 15, 2005

today somewhat i feel so complete and nice. the turbulance in me have suddenly clamed i have met a new person i.e me a new me.. things seems so clam the feeling after a nice joint .. i having the high of the life by reaching the highest possible happiness of loving myself more than the world.. no regrets stand the wall between me and the rising the sun.. all this is a illusion of mind or truth is something which time shall tell .. dont know when.. but whatever it is i am enjoying it.. hoping after a long time this moments would never end getting the best of mee.......

2 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

this is exactly what i was waiting for u to feel..love for urself..coz u gotta love urself tolive life...coz no matter wat everyone says..u r a beautiful person..

A Dash of Ash said...

this is exactly what i was waiting for u to feel..love for urself..coz u gotta love urself tolive life...coz no matter wat everyone says..u r a beautiful person..