Thursday, December 01, 2005

love...it is

from the heart this comes out as the most beautiful feeling of them all....
love it is people...love makes a man a kid...rather has made me me a kid
in the seriousness of my existence taught me back how to smile and most
importantly how to love again...love my friend is the bliss i guess the bliss
of our existence pure and essence of the existence of any human after soo
many years this is so utopic ... i pinch my self make it feel its a reality....
man i am living in a dream...not a night mare any more...and a dream it is
a dream is all i fight for and have fought for when u so close to the dream
its so amazing and when in ur dream its the best...who knows where i end
up...but this time i have to regret loving her...i am happy and thats about
it may be this is love ... all so good...

2 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

make sure you write more such posts even if they r all same coz i luvvvvvvvvvv reading this !!!!...cuming from you..it makes me jump with happiness..god..do one thing for me....say my profuse thanks to ur beloved and tell her that um saying it from my heart..truly...

Manee said...

hey....just ot my exams over so i am commenting....finally...though im late,sorry about that!
so prith,you have got real gr8 posts there...just sometimes i iss out on words...how to praise you!lol....
anyways,wen you say...(or have already said...blah!) thanks to your dear beloved from fanny's side,say it from my side too...coz im truly happy...you got your due happiness!!