Thursday, December 01, 2005

prithvi--->>>dreamz unlimited..

a part of my human existence rather virtual existence
talks about rather thinks about things beyond things
logic behind the illogical..the love beyond hate...the
existence beyond imagination and hope beyond desire
all of it come to one..to think beyond pain the usual
the thinkable to think the unthinkable to be the god
of all the small things u own and the big things u
destroy .. to be ur truely meant to be and open my mask
of the shades of inhumanity and live in the humane side
of my existence sometime to come think of it .. all this
is so unreal but the reality its what world lacks to realise
for feel the freedom beyond pain to feel the fear the fear
beyond fears and to be himself beyond what the society
demands.. there is a side to my existence which is pure
to what i am which writes what i think and share with one
whom i love so much to the woman of my dreams i am man
so unlimited...this is my dreamz unlimited and fear unthought
this is me unknown to humanity know to whom it matters..

6 comments:

A Dash of Ash said...

there's one thing i'd like to say prith...that um hapy ...really happy that there is finaly a woman who sees you for who you r and not foir who u seem to be...i'd like to talk to her sumday..haha..u know ..but anyway...u seem happy and that makes me happy too buddy...
take care

Anonymous said...

hey prith..
cant believe am callin u that..dats coz dis comment of mine is 4 fanny..
hey fanny..if u're readin dis which am sure u r..lemme tell u..u write really well..at least 4 ur age nd ur prith.. also agrees wid me..at least he told me so..rite baby prith..!!!u've got depth nd since not many people have such depth dese days..try n channelize ur ocean of emotions in just the right direction sweetie..u'll work wonders..dats a heartfelt note from me...well u wunderin who am i..umm..ask prithvi..!!

Prithvijit said...

hey anonymous
this is suppose to be my blog and comments r mine not saskhis hehehehehehe... anu i also truely agree saskhi is a damn sweet kid and she writes and think alot for her age as i cud quote u anu she is even better than me.. and saskhi this woman write amazing stuff i know her ... guess she being modest... and for u anu is a friend of mine rather a very good friend of mine whom i jus adore to fight n love ...
take care
prithvi

Manee said...

oh my god prith you got so many post right there...u changed ur URL...and i was comletely outa it!!!damn. I was searching for your blog, and got frustrated to know that its no more there! But im happy...i finally got it.My exams are going on...after that i will compensate for all my negligence in commenting....take care!
by the way, i have got a new entry, The road not taken
comment soon.

A Dash of Ash said...

hey prith and anu...
both of you there..haha...loads of stuff ..said and read...by the way thank you guys but you know um not all that gr8...and really prith...um not all that gud a kid...ask my mommy...lol...hmm..i'd like to read sum of anu's stuff prith...(plz look into the matter personally)....haha..
take care both of you...
liked reading your comments
keep writing prith..


P.S. how r the exams going buddy ? (winks !!)

Anonymous said...

This is a sort of reply for everyone here who wanted to meet me, talk to me, thank me or whatever else...just a little bit wierd but still..as the one "responsible" for Prithvijit's happiness i thank u for all ur nice words :-) Guess all of u here see the wonderful man he is but none of u can even begin to imagine what he means to me,how special he is.. the happiness i had never imagined i could feel, the most wonderful dream, the most powerful love of all...The only one who knows my heart and mind completely...The only one i could ever say i belong with..
Jeet thanx for all these beautiful writings, u just managed to surprise me one more time :)
So im saying this from the heart to my most beautiful friend, my love, the most wonderful man i know, and so much more.. Kid, u complete me, I LOVE YOU with all my heart and right now im saying it to the world!